SHERIFF SALES STOPPED TO DATE

I was keeping track of the number of Sheriff's Sales stopped, but I decided that this gave the wrong impression to viewers. An attorney should not be consulted as a matter of last resort. Instead an attorney should be consulted early in the process and the sooner an attorney is consulted the more likely a Homeowner will have a favorable result















The Law Office of Bruce M. Broyles







2670 North Columbus Street, Suite L, Lancaster, Ohio 43130







Phone: (740) 277-7850 / (330) 965-1093







bruce@brucebroyleslaw.com











The Ohio Rules of Professional Conduct suggest that the reader be informed that one of the purposes of this blog is to attract potential clients, and therefore should be considered attorney advertisement











Tuesday, July 28, 2015

CLIENT RECEIVES HELP FROM EXPERT WITNESS

I previously represented a client in a foreclosure case.  The client decided he no longer wanted to contest his foreclosure, and asked me to cease any further efforts.  Recently, the client contacted my office stating that he had a federal criminal matter in which the potential sentence was being greatly increased due to the Lender significantly increasing the amount it allegedly lost on a mortgage it foreclosed upon.  Through Attorney Jeff Barnes' network of attorneys and experts I was able to put my client in contact with Richard Kahn of FPG-USA.  Mr. Kahn worked on my client's report while away from his office on a previously scheduled trip; had the report to my client's criminal defense attorneys, and Mr. Kahn's report made a dramatic change in the outcome of the sentence.
See, the testimonial at the link below.

 http://www.fpg-usa.com

http://www.fpg-usa.com/#!testimonials/c1yws

No comments:

Post a Comment